|YES, DECK is...
Fort Worth, Texas
...affordable decks and arbors 817-346-8506
What's in the cost of a deck other than material and labor?
OVERHEAD and PROFIT. Here is a list of how we save money on overhead to save you
money on the cost of your project.
- Once this site is up and running our annual cost is $8.95 ( for our domain
name). Our hosting is free through our own in house servers.
- We sell hosting and domain names to cover our costs of internet connection
and phone lines.
- No expensive ads. Our yellow page ads are the single listing, free ads,
without color, or graphics.
- No secretary. Our in house answering system and caller ID saves over
$25,000 per year which could be thousands off your project.
- No hourly wagers. This eliminates many of the costs associated with paying
by the hour such as slow progress, high insurance, payroll taxes unemployment
tax, poor quality work etc
- If we need more help we require training and a minimum of 8 years
experience and that they have their own truck and tools, carry their own insurance,
and are paid by the amount of production that meets a level of quality that is
within the specifications of the job.
- Owner participation. Co-owner / Master Carpenter, Kevin M. Collins,
realizes his strengths are in the field and at the job. With over 30 years of
building experience he personally builds over 75% of all the decks.
- You design it with our aid and thousands of deck photos, or we will design
it for a small fee and provide architectural drawings.
- We have several deck, arbor, and landscape design programs on our in house
- Years of design experience has resulted in a list of cost saving design
- Home office eliminated thousands a year for office space and provides for
a tax deduction.
- Tool storage, our garage.
- Material storage, none. We purchase only what we need as the need arises.
These are some of the ways we save on costs and make your project more
Jo Ann Collins